Learning Platform (Open Source LMS) in the Cloud
|SCORM Compliant ||Blended Learning |
- It is collection of standards and specifications for web based e-learning
- G-Classroom supports SCORM
- Blended learning is a formal education program in which learner learn a part through online delivery of content and physical training.
- Schools with blended learning models may also choose to reallocate resources to boost student achievement outcomes.
|Self Paced ||Virtual Learning |
- Learner will complete lessons at his own pace through recorded sessions, ppt, videos and all other resources
- Available 24/7 for the user.
- Virtual learning is accomplished synchronously and asynchronously.
- In synchronous systems, participants meet in "real time" and trainer takes live classes
- In asynchronous learning "learner" will complete lessons and assignments independently or through recorded sessions.
- G-Classroom support virtual learning through BIG BLUE BUTTON.